Junior Business Consultant
We're looking for high calibre, motivated and dynamic graduates to join offices across the UK, with a focus on developing commercial insight, increasing knowledge and achieving exceptional performance levels.
Once the initial training is complete, our technical graduates have excellent opportunities to work on major client projects where technical development is required.
We offer you the opportunity to work for a European leader in digital transformation. The role comes with a competitive salary, the opportunity for further development and the potential for a wide and diverse career within Sopra Steria.
- Good IT awareness
- Work experience is desirable
- A highly motivated self-starter who is enthusiastic about technology with a desire to build on existing skills
- Attention to detail to ensure processes are carried out fully and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- A professional and effective communicator
- Flexible in terms of location and mobility. All graduates are required to travel and work on client site at locations across the UK and Ireland
- Please note the successful candidate must be willing to undergo a security clearance process.
Qualification and experience requirements
- A 2:1 or above BSc degree in: Business Management or Management related.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!