(based on 6 ratings in 2015)
"An innovative, supportive and exciting company to work for."
- Work on offer to graduates is varied and interesting and graduates will feel they are making a real difference in the world
- Sparx offers a great working environment with top of the range office facilities
- The company is dynamic, progressive and always quick to adapt to new ideas and technologies
- Managers are very accessible and graduates feel supported as a result of their feedback
- Workloads are consistently high which can lead to long hours when deadlines are drawing nearer
- There is a steep learning curve that some graduates may struggle with initially
- Some may feel that having a more structured graduate programme would be beneficial to their development
- The company and roles within it are developing so quickly that the training programme cannot cover everything
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!