(based on 6 ratings in 2016)
"An innovative, supportive and exciting company to work for."
- The work on offer to graduates is varied and interesting and graduates felt that they were making a real difference in the world.
- Managers are very accessible and graduates felt supported as a result of their feedback.
- The office has been designed to be very environmentally friendly and the company will help employees to buy an electric car.
- The hierarchy is very flat so graduates felt like they were working with peers rather than for managers.
- There is a lot of responsibility and variety in work early on, which some graduates may struggle with initially.
- Some feel that having a more structured graduate programme would be beneficial to their development.
- The flat hierarchy means that it can be unclear how you progress on the career path.
- The way work is assigned means there can be occasional periods of quiet while waiting for new tasks.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!