Real Estate Graduate Vacancies 2017
Standard Life Investments is one of the largest real estate fund managers in Europe. We invest in direct and indirect real estate assets in all commercial property sectors across the globe on behalf of our clients.
As a graduate you will have exposure to a fast-paced asset management industry, with a high level of responsibility from an early stage. As part of a globally expanding business, you will be working on real estate disposals and acquisitions, asset management, as well as gaining valuable experience of working closely with clients. Throughout the graduate programme you will develop the skills need to manage a growing real estate portfolio and maximise invest returns.
Based in Edinburgh, you’ll enjoy all this vibrant city has to offer, along with opportunities to travel and work across the UK. Once you’re qualified, there is also the possibility of an overseas placement too.
To support your personal development, we offer excellent training to help you complete your Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) – the on-the-job training you need to qualify as a chartered surveyor, and a real milestone in working towards a role in fund management. Our graduates have a 100% pass rate.
As well as a minimum 2:1 in a RICS accredited undergraduate degree (or and RICS accredited postgraduate degree), we are looking for people are able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- A team worker; who is supportive of colleagues and is willing to share ideas and listen to others.
- Disciplined, with strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to produce high quality work, to agreed process and timelines
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances without loss of focus
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!