Technical Integration Internship - FinTech
This London based technology FinTech firm provides engagement analytics software to address compliance and commercial needs in the financial services sector. The software uses machine learning to capture and analyse the interactions between the business and their customers across a variety of channels including email, browsers, telephone calls and chat systems.
During their rapid growth phase, they are looking for talented graduates and post graduates to join them. This particular role sits between the Sales and Development teams to provide technical support to the customer from the Pre-Sales phase, through to integration and post sales support.
More specifically, you will get involved with the following:
- Involvement in pre-sales technical presentation
- Supporting project planning with the client's own IT teams including security considerations and staff deployment
- Designing bespoke architecture solutions
- Writing system documentation
- Maintaining an awareness of security and data privacy considerations
- Managing communications and providing high level customer service during the integration phase
- Once the product is installed, assessing bug fix resolutions
- Managing release documentation.
Skills and experience required
Applicants should be graduates from a Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Computing or Software related degree or Masters degree subject. You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- Current technology solutions such as APIs (including automation tools e.g. Soap UI and PostMAN) and software development models, AWS Cloud technologies and information security.
- The process for installing business solutions / enterprise systems and client integration
- How to write sample code
In addition, you must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment, with great problem solving and critical thinking abilities. You must be able to communicate effectively with business clients in order to understand their problems and propose coherent technology solutions. Any interested in or knowledge of the financial services sector is an added bonus and will help you to execute this role effectively.
This position is being offered as an initial 12 week PAID internship with a view to ongoing permanent employment, Applicants must be able to take up this internship by the end of April 2019. If you are still studying or will be returning to study in the autumn of 2019 you cannot be considered for this role. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without employer visa sponsorship.
Once your application is received via email, suitable applicants will be invited to register and apply for the role via an online process. This is to ensure that the correct consents are collected in relation to the processing of your data.