Commercial Photographer Paid Internship
This Cambridgeshire based company designs, imports, re brands and distributes audio equipment to the consumer market. Distributing through online channels, they have grown in the last seven years to be a leading player, exporting to over 30 countries. They are now seeking a candidate to come in and photograph all of their products in multiple angles to a very high standard.
This paid internship is intended to last between 8 and 12 weeks working on a full time basis, on site Near Huntingdon.
Specifically the project can be broken down as follows:
- The candidate will research competitors on-line for inspiration, and then conceptualise angles which show the product, and features, in the best light.
- All products to be photographed in high res in multiple angles.
- All images to be archived into high, medium and low resolution folders.
- Current lifestyle images to be Photoshopped and archived into respective folders.
- The candidate to organise and perform a lifestyle photoshoot.
As a result of completing this internship you will gain real life working experience in a commercial environment. The candidate will also acquire skills which are transferable into future photography projects. Applicants should be graduates in Photography / Media Production or related subject areas and will have demonstrable photography skills couple with excellent Photoshop skills. Previous paid experience is not necessary but you must be able to provide examples of your work gained through education or extra curricular activities.
The internship is due to start in January 2017.
*** Please note the deadlines on our advertising are for guidance only. Interested parties should apply at your earliest convenience.***
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!