Graduate E commerce Internship - Luxury Goods
The host company is a highly entrepreneurial business, responsible for the importation, distribution, sales and marketing of award winning gourmet coffees from some of the finest, most exclusive coffee growing regions in the world. Their partners are often small estates producing rare, exotic coffees in limited quantities. They offer individualised corporate gifts for special events, goodie bags and coffee gifts for seasonal giving.
Working closely with the CEO you will support the continued growth of the business through online and offline marketing activities. Based from their Kensington show room you will also have direct customer contact although the majority of the sales are generated through online channels. Specific duties will include:
- Ecommerce website management (no prior experience necessary, but would be helpful)
- Online marketing projects via Google, Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, etc.
- Retail Showroom management (including occasional customer service)
- Wholesale invoicing and relationship building
- Preparation of end of month sales reports
- Daily admin tasks
- Managing social media
By undertaking this internship you will be responsible for growth in e-retail, gaining exposure internationally and assisting the company with increased sales. You will develop your business acumen and be working with entrepreneurs, be able to use your social media skills in a commercial setting and gain invaluable sales and e-commerce experience. You will learn how a small entrepreneurial business runs and how to make a small business grow.
Applicants may have graduated from any discipline but they must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Intelligent, highly responsible and capable of managing projects independently
- Capable of writing good prose – an essential skill for this position
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aesthetic design sensibilities
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Powerpoint fluency required)
- Willing and eager to help out as needed on a wide variety of fronts
- Passionate about good coffee
- Please note that the deadlines on our advertising are for guidance only, your early application is encouraged. It is envisaged that interviews will take place during w/c 6th November. This internship is being offered with a view to permanent employment on successful completion therefore you must be available on a long term basis.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!