(based on 14 ratings in 2018)
"International, friendly and hard-working."
- The firm does not have a strong feeling of hierarchy and associates and partners are usually approachable.
- There is frequent training of a high standard and the professional skills course is spread out to stop it feeling overwhelming
- Most departments are understanding with hours to help trainees achieve a good work/life balance.
- Trainees are given a wide variety of responsibilities early on with helpful guidance on their tasks.
- The salary is not seen as particularly competitive by some and there are no bonuses for trainees.
- There could be more transparency around seat choices.
- While hours can be flexible, they are often long and unpredictable too.
- The café closes early so getting food when working late can be inconvenient.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!