(based on 11 ratings in 2015)
"Friendly, human, ambitious."
- The firm has a friendly atmosphere and colleagues at all levels are approachable
- Trainees work in small teams and therefore get a high level of responsibility
- The London office provides a great environment to work in and is well located
- A lot of training is provided by the firm and there are many opportunities to develop new skills
- Hours can be quite unpredictable at times
- The firm doesn't have the name recognition of some of its peers
- Trainees may have to undertake a certain amount of more administrative work
- There could be more extracurricular activities or sports clubs organised by the firm
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!