(based on 11 ratings in 2016)
"Approachable, high achievers, surprising."
- Trainees are exposed to a variety of high-level work and are given good responsibility from the outset.
- There’s a very social culture with many events organised outside of work.
- Trainees are not expected to work late and are encouraged to leave the office if they’re working beyond contracted hours.
- Training programmes are well thought out and enhance development.
- Some felt that the qualification salary could be slightly more attractive.
- There aren’t many communal areas for socialising.
- Some trainees felt that they didn’t have as much input in their seat choices as they’d like.
- The firm doesn’t perform as much pro bono work as some trainees would like.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!