(based on 8 ratings in 2015)
"Friendly, ambitious and engaging."
- Stevens & Bolton has a warm, pleasant culture which leads to a nice working atmosphere
- Trainees are exposed to a variety of high-level work and are given good responsibility from the outset
- The firm has a strong support system in place to ensure trainees never feel out of their depth
- Training programmes are well thought out and provide great opportunities for development
- The firm doesn't have the name recognition of some of its competitors
- A certain amount of departmental admin tasks do fall to the trainees
- IT systems can be a temperamental and therefore frustrating to work with
- Due to the small trainee intake, social occasions are naturally smaller than at other firms
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!