PhD, DBA, MPhil Marketing
You can study a PhD over the course of three years, a DBA also over three years or an MPhil over one year.
You can study for your choice of these degrees within any of our three research areas:
- Marketing management
- Consumption, markets & society
- Leadership & esteem in marketing
These research areas cover all fields of marketing eg consumer behaviour, strategic marketing, international marketing, services marketing, sales marketing, e-marketing.
Postgraduate Certificate in Researcher Professional Development (PG Cert RPD) programme
As part of your PhD degree, you'll be enrolled on the Postgraduate Certificate in Researcher Professional Development (PG Cert RPD).
This certificate is designed to support you with your research and rewards you for things you'll do as a research student here.
It'll help you improve skills which are important to professional development and employability:
- the knowledge and intellectual abilities to conduct your research
- the personal qualities to succeed in your research and chosen career
- the standards, requirements and conduct of a professional researcher in your discipline
- working with others and communicating the impact of your research to a wide range of audiences
All you have to do is plan these activities alongside your doctorate, documenting and reflecting your journey to success along the way.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!