(based on 5 ratings in 2016)
"Brilliant client base with top quality work."
- Seen as a market leader for remuneration in both salary and bonuses.
- Friendly atmosphere where everyone from trainees to partners work and socialise together.
- Smaller team of trainees means a lot more responsibility available early on.
- The opportunity to work on market-leading transactions.
- Formal training may feel lacking in structure but is in development.
- Hours can be long and unpredictable.
- At busy times, it may be difficult to get feedback on work.
- A small intake means a high level of accountability, which may be intimidating to some.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!