(based on 6 ratings in 2017)
"International, compact, American."
- The salary and bonuses are high and seen as being at the level of high-paying US firms.
- Trainees, associates and partners all work and socialise together so the office hierarchy is very flat.
- Retention rates have historically been excellent and this means trainees can focus on their studies rather than competition.
- Both formal and informal training is of a high quality with plenty of time being dedicated to trainees.
- While hours are seen as fair, they can get very long if there’s a lot of work to do.
- Some feel that there are fewer socialising opportunities than at other firms.
- There could be more transparency regarding seat selection and reviews.
- The firm is so large that it can sometimes feel overwhelming.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!