Graduate Scheme 2019 - Analytical Marketing
We are looking for Analytical Marketing Graduates to join our 2019 E.ON Graduate Scheme.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
We’re looking for:
- Curious graduates ready to undertake four information-intensive placements.
- The desire to apply what you learn to power campaigns that always hit home.
- The drive to develop your managerial skills.
- People who are excited by the idea of taking up a pivotal role within an essential function.
- To be on-track for a 2:1 in your Bachelors degree in Marketing, Statistics or a business-related subject with Marketing modules.
- Curiosity, intuition and entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for numbers.
- A keen interest in analytical marketing and creativity to match.
- Genuine flexibility to work overseas or throughout the UK within diverse teams.
- And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance. Our schemes attract great interest and we may have to close a scheme early if all the places are filled.
- Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
- Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check maybe required.
Location: Nottingham or Coventry with a 5 month international placement in Germany
Here at E.ON, the numbers don’t so much crunch as crackle and buzz. Our data is like a living entity, full of potential energy. Feeding our decisions. Powering our future.
Gathering and analysing this data to inform Marketing decisions is one of the most important aspects of growing our brand. And, on this exciting Graduate Scheme, you’ll become a key component behind our campaigns.
The two-year programme starts out in Essen, Germany at our Head Office, where you’ll spend five months learning all about how data feeds into our operations. Experiencing a new culture, learning lifelong skills.
Then you’ll return to the UK – most likely in Nottingham or Coventry – to apply what you’ve learned as you undertake placements within our Digital Marketing and Data Analysis teams, as will as within Customer Relationship Management. Ensuring your place in E.ON’s future.