Graduate Scheme 2019 - Commercial Leadership
We are looking for Commercial Leadership Graduates to join our 2019 E.ON Graduate Scheme.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
We’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial, emotionally intelligent graduates.
- People who aren’t afraid to take the reins and be proactive.
- The confidence to manage anywhere from ten to a hundred people.
- The ability and tenacity to more than double your starting salary within a few short years.
- To be on-track for a 2:1 in your Bachelors degree, if you don’t already hold one.
- The drive to keep learning and keep growing.
- A keen understanding of commercial issues.
- To stand out from the crowd and show us that you’re truly special.
- And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance. Our schemes attract great interest and we may have to close a scheme early if all the places are filled.
- Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
- Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check maybe required.
Location: Coventry / Nottingham (depending on placement)
The Commercial Leadership Scheme at E.ON will power your future. Turning you from an ambitious graduate into a leader or manager of tomorrow.
We’ll give you true breadth of exposure to our business – from Analytics and Sales to innovative new technologies – so that you’ll be in a position to take up a senior management post. Be it within five years. Be it within three.
Over the next two years, you’ll have the chance to play to your strengths. Weaving the path of least resistance to management. The only thing for sure is that your first three months will be spent in a customer facing or Sales role, simply because there’s no better exposure to our business model than out there on the frontline.
After that, we’ll break your development down into a nine-month placement and a further two six-month placements. You’ll have the support of your mentor and Scheme Leader, who’ll help you to choose the best placements for you. Apart from that, though, it’s really down to you to shape your own growth.