Graduate Scheme 2019 - Customer Operations Leadership
We are looking for Customer Operations Leadership Graduates to join our 2019 E.ON Graduate Scheme.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
We’re looking for:
- Natural leaders with a genuine desire to go all out for customers.
- People who love the idea of moving from location to location in pursuit of new skills.
- The kind of individuals who can just inspire and connect with others, all the while bringing real business acumen.
- Graduates excited by a future in a key managerial position within B2C.
- To be on-track for a 2:1 in your Bachelors degree.
- The commitment to taking three days a month our to attend lectures for the first eight months and completing lots of coursework.
- Willingness to move between locations every few months, from Nottingham to Bedford to Leicester to Bolton.
- The drive to manage teams of up to 16 people within your first year.
- And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance. Our schemes attract great interest and we may have to close a scheme early if all the places are filled.
- Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
- Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check maybe required.
Location: UK-wide opportunities
Here at E.ON, we’ve built a reputation for delivering new solutions to powering our customers’ worlds. It’s why they trust us. Why they keep coming to us in increasing numbers. And why they’re at the centre of everything we do.
Our two-year Customer Operations Leadership programme might justifiably be called an applied Graduate Scheme, as we’ll put you on the frontline from the day you start.
We’ll give you exposure to our residential (B2C) operations – everything from Sales, Contact Centres and Field Operations to Debt Resolution. And you’ll work toward a professional qualification in Applied Management.
This is your chance to take up a guaranteed role upon successful completion of the scheme. But it’ll take real flexibility as you’ll be re-starting a new post every six months for the two-year duration of the scheme.