Graduate Scheme 2019 - Finance
We are looking for Finance Graduates to join our 2019 E.ON Graduate Scheme.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
We’re looking for:
- Commercially focused Graduates working towards a role in Planning, Reporting, Risk, Procurement or Asset Management.
- Influential characters who can demonstrate influence beyond their experience.
- Driven individuals who see themselves as future E.ON Finance leaders.
- People who enjoy the freedom to organise and push through their own development.
- To be on-track for a 2:1 in your Finance or related degree.
- Curiosity, drive and excellent networking skills.
- A good understanding of CIMA and what the qualification will bring you.
- Analytical ability and the ability to interpret complex data.
- Genuine leadership ambition.
- And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance. Our schemes attract great interest and we may have to close a scheme early if all the places are filled.
- Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
- Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check maybe required.
Location: UK-wide opportunities with an international placement (usually Sweden or Germany)
Going places costs money. And, here at E.ON, we’re certainly on a journey. One that will help us to develop new means of powering our customers’ lives.
Our Finance Graduate Scheme will help to put you in budgetary control of the E.ON journey. Broadening your commercial knowledge. Focusing your commercial goals.
Our two-year programme is split into four modules, each lasting six months. The first three will establish your presence across our various Finance departments, while the fourth will give you exposure to our wider business, such as HR, IT or Marketing.
You’ll build your networking skills, as well as your commercial ones, and you may well do so from an overseas setting as it’s likely that one of the modules will be based in Germany or Sweden. Whichever modules you undertake, you’ll be in-line to receive your CIMA qualification at the end of the programme