Graduate Scheme 2019 - Human Resources (HR)
We are looking for Human Resources Graduates to join our 2019 E.ON Graduate Scheme.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
We’re looking for:
- Change-oriented, robust, solutions-focused graduates.
- People who aren’t afraid to push the boundaries.
- Networkers who can manage stakeholders and lead employer branding projects.
- Functional, resilient people driven to expand their business awareness.
- To be on-track for a 2:1 or higher degree in Human Resources, Business Management or Psychology.
- Fresh energy and ideas to help find new HR solutions.
- The flexibility to work overseas and in various UK locations.
- And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance. Our schemes attract great interest and we may have to close a scheme early if all the places are filled.
Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
Location: UK-wide opportunities with an international placement (usually Germany)
Here in Human Resources, we put our energy into making sure that the people of E.ON are given everything they need to power our business.
We look for new ways to build their capabilities. Promoting fairness. Promoting diversity.
Our two-year HR Graduate Scheme will put you through your paces in an initial five-month Employee Relations Delivery placement before undertaking another four months in our Talent Delivery scheme, building your knowledge of stakeholder management and wider business awareness.
In your second year, you’ll have the flexibility to learn in-line with your own ambition. Exploring your power to deliver solutions that will meet the ever-changing needs of our people and business. And the strong likelihood is that you’ll spend at least five months of that year in our central HR function in Essen, Germany.