Graduate Management Development Programme 2019 - Welsh Water
We are looking for business-minded, innovative, driven and above all, talented individuals who aspire to be our leaders of the future.
Our fast paced Graduate Management Development Programme will ensure that no two days are the same and will provide a safe yet challenging learning environment to develop your knowledge, skills and experience, honing and developing your natural leadership and management ability.
Attracting individuals who want to be our leaders of the future is key to ensuring that we make sure that we don’t just give great service today, but we are able to do this for generations to come.
Here are some of the key features of our programme that you can look forward to:
- Six monthly placements
- Structured training programme to include project and management development
- Mentoring support from the Executive team
- Networking and development opportunities
- From day one you will be contributing to initiatives which will enhance your management capability. We will give you the opportunity to progress and succeed, and in return we want you to make the most of it. That means taking personal responsibility for making a real and visible contribution to the business as well as to your own career.
In order to apply, you will need:
- Minimum 2:1 in an Engineering, Science, Humanities or Geography related degree
- A desire to be a “Leader of the Future”.
- Visible passion for the water industry
- Proven extra-curricular successes
- Eligible to work and live permanently in the UK
- A full driver’s licence and independent access to a vehicle
- Willingness to relocate to anywhere in Wales or Herefordshire and be flexible in your approach to travel
- Be available to start with us 9 September 2019
Our graduate programme is two years long and in return for your drive, passion and determination, you’ll get the following:
- Starting salary from £23,000
- Participation in our annual Employee Reward Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave