Graduate Development Programme (Role Specific Stream) - Project Control Coordinator
We are resourcing the world. We manufacture green products and green energy using waste, waste water and wasted heat as a resource mine. We provide tailored solutions for industry or municipalities to help them save and preserve resources. We are working hard to create a future in which end-of-life resources are transformed into products that enrich our lives and can power our homes and industry. The circular economy already represents 20% of our turnover and we are constantly developing innovative ways to develop access to, preserve and replenish resources. To achieve our vision; we focus on creating a team with a diverse range of talent that operates in a safe, innovative and sustainable environment in order to promote the green economy and build new markets.
About the role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a graduate to join the Veolia Assets & Programme team as part of the Graduate Development Programme on the Role Specific Stream. The Project Control Coordinator role is to assist the team with control of the project portfolio. This role is an essential part of the successful delivery of projects where tracking progress and financial position is key.
Your principal responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor and support the the delivery of projects in the region
- Coordinate financial work books
- Ensure project-related communication across the region
- Work closely with the Project Managers, Finance team, Asset Management and Operations
- Source key data to support successful delivery of projects
- Ensure existing documentation is kept up to date
About your development
As part of the Graduate Development Programme, you will go through a structured management development programme, undertaking leadership and management modules with your graduate cohort.
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications;
- Degree level qualification, preferably having studied Project Management as part of this, e.g. Business or Engineering (2:1 minimum by September 2019)
- Previous experience in project control / delivery desirable
- IT literate (knowledge of excel/google sheets)
- Ability to create, understand and present relevant data.
- Proactive and self-motivating
- Ability to deal with stakeholders of all types, internal and external to Veolia.
- Strong communication skills, organisational skills and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and independently when necessary.
- Full, clean driving licence
You need to be eligible to work in the UK without restriction (we are unable to provide sponsorship for graduate roles) and be able to take up permanent employment with the company. You’ll also need a full driving license. During the recruitment process you’ll be required to provide original documentation.
Veolia supports the principle of Equality & Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination.