Summer Placement – Finance and Analytics Undergraduate
We have an opportunity to join our 2019 Finance & Analytics Undergraduate Summer Placement Scheme.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this role, please contact UndergradRecruitment@eon-uk.com.
We’re looking for:
- Minimum degree classification: Postgraduate
- Commercially focused students working towards a role in Auditing, Tax, Pricing or Hedging.
- Influential characters who can demonstrate influence beyond their experience.
- Driven individuals who see themselves as future E.ON Finance leaders.
- People who enjoy the freedom to organise and push through their own development.
- To be working towards your Business, Finance, Economics or Maths related degree.
- Curiosity, drive and excellent networking skills.
- A good understanding of CIMA and what the qualification will bring you.
- Analytical ability and the ability to interpret complex data.
- Genuine leadership ambition.
- And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance. Our schemes attract great interest and we may have to close a scheme early if all the places are filled.
Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check maybe required.
For more information on reasonable adjustments click here.
Going places costs money. And, here at E.ON, we’re certainly on a journey. One that will help us to develop new means of powering our customers’ lives.
Our 10-week Finance Summer Placement introduces you to the part of the E.ON journey controlled by budget. Broadening your commercial knowledge. Focusing your commercial goals. Giving you scope to develop an amazing career in Auditing, Tax, Pricing or even Hedging.
You’ll build your networking skills, as well as your commercial ones, as you study trends, markets and present to senior stakeholders on how they can make impactful changes to the cost of residential energy. If you want evidence that you’ll have lasting impact, you only need to look to the Finance candidate who designed the very spreadsheet system that we still rely on today.
Ref no: 47095