Year in Industry - Marketing
The reason you’ve heard of E.ON - the reason you’re reading this right now and want to work for us, in fact – is thanks to Marketing. The arm of our business dedicated to managing our reputation as an energy provider.
On the Marketing Year in Industry, here, you’ll learn why that reputation is second-to-none. And how you can help to make sure it stays that way. You’ll work on anything from internal (staff) communications and managing the internal brand to developing our relationships with charity partners.
This is your opportunity to turn the theory you’ve learned at university into practical, creative experience with one of the UK’s biggest and best-loved energy brands. Looking at our legislative obligations and rolling out new products to fulfil them. Giving you an unprecedented opportunity to enter the industry already armed with practical campaign experience.
We’re looking for:
- A sense of excitement at the chance to create and promote internal marketing materials.
- The drive to create content that could impact at the global level in transforming our business.
- An understanding that you might take on a project that defines future industry trends.
- People who can make everything from cavity wall insulation to meeting government legislation sound exciting and must-read.
- To be working towards a Business or Marketing related undergraduate degree.
- Fresh energy and ideas that can turn new products and services into must-haves for business and residential customers alike.
- The tenacity and drive to deliver the perfect market solutions in the face of demanding and complex briefs.
- And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance. Our schemes attract great interest and we may have to close a scheme early if all the places are filled.
- Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
- Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check maybe required.
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.