Graduate Development Programme (Role Specific Stream) – Regional Commercial Coordinator – Veolia
We are resourcing the world. We manufacture green products and green energy using waste, waste water and wasted heat as a resource mine. We provide tailored solutions for industry or municipalities to help them save and preserve resources. We are working hard to create a future in which end-of-life resources are transformed into products that enrich our lives and can power our homes and industry. The circular economy already represents 20% of our turnover and we are constantly developing innovative ways to develop access to, preserve and replenish resources. To achieve our vision; we focus on creating a team with a diverse range of talent that operates in a safe, innovative and sustainable environment in order to promote the green economy and build new markets.
About the role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a graduate to join our Commercial Operations team in Cambridge as part of the Graduate Development Programme on the Role Specific Stream. The role will support the General Manager and Operational team. Your principal responsibilities will be to:
- Support in delivering growth in line with regional objectives and expectations
- Drive efficiency and optimisation of operating systems
- Complete and present commercial analysis
- Monitor and support the delivery of projects in the region
- Complete financial reporting, presenting key findings
- Support delivery of increased profitability and speed of change within the business units
- Support the delivery of a world class service in a safe environment.
About your development
As part of the Graduate Development Programme, you will go through a structured management development programme, undertaking leadership and management modules with your graduate cohort.
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications;
- Degree level qualification, preferably having studied Project Management as part of this, e.g. Business or Engineering (2:1 minimum by September 2019)
- Good financial and commercial acumen
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to create, understand and present relevant data.
- IT literate
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proactive and self-motivating
- Full, clean driving licence
- You need to be eligible to work in the UK without restriction on beginning employment and be able to take up permanent employment with the company. You’ll also need a full driving license. During the recruitment process you’ll be required to provide original documentation.
Veolia supports the principle of Equality & Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination.