Group GTI is the market leading provider of graduate and school leaver recruitment services, including TARGETjobs.co.uk, the UK’s largest graduate recruitment website. We help organisations recruit top early talent while providing students with the best possible resources for their future. Group GTI offers numerous services within graduate recruitment, including media, events, research, technology as well as managed recruitment services through our TARGETrecruit business. We work alongside over 3,000 corporate and academic clients with operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and beyond. We are proud to offer the very best products, resources and services at every stage from education to employment.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within TARGETrecruit for an experienced recruiter to join our team working onsite at an investment bank as a Resourcing Partner. It’s a fast-paced role which would suit someone with previous recruitment experience and looking to continue their career in recruitment and HR. We are looking for a motivated person who can provide excellent client service, administration and account management support to the onsite team of graduate recruiters based at Canary Wharf.
Duration: Six Month Fixed Term Contract
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting recruiters in managing the internship programme
- Be main point of contact for interns and managers for small business divisions
- Run intern mid-point reviews with managers, collate feedback, coordinate round table events
- Ensure timely and consistent communications go out to interns
- Support at some evening events including presentations and networking evenings
- Champion diversity through considering the needs of the interns and ensuring they are supported and have a positive experience
- Be relationship manager for one or more UK universities, and manage campus events and campus ambassadors – liaising with Careers Offices, on campus clubs, students and internal stakeholders
- Run assessment centres with recruiters, manage candidates and candidate communications
Key Relationships / Interactions:
- Interns and applicants.
- Investment bank global graduate recruitment, training and employee brand teams.
- UK & EMEA region universities.
- Diversity & inclusion.
- Investment bank business stakeholders including managers.
- Group GTI and TARGETrecruit colleagues in New York, London and Wallingford offices.
In return we offer a competitive package, flexible benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment. Although the role is a FTC, there is a very realistic possibility of extension and there are regularly permanent opportunities coming up within TARGETrecruit and GTI that would offer progression potential.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please submit your CV and a short covering note in the strictest of confidence.