Graduate System Administrator
As a System Administrator you will be joining our team in Peterborough. This is a Permanent graduate role. You will be trained and responsible for the following:
- Desktop support activities
- User creation and deletion
- Liaising with vendors, internal and external stakeholders
- Contact centre improvement
- Managing and answering internal incident mailbox
- Incident management reporting and data collection
You’ll have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Either 2:1 or equivalent in a computer science or related subject, or, relevant industry experience
- Good experience with MS Office (especially power point and excel)
- Previous experience working within controlled change environment
- Previous experience working with telephony administration
- Previous experience of project work
Your work location:
You will be based in our Peterborough office for the duration of this contract.
What’s in it for you?
- Hands on experience in a prestigious and global firm working on an exciting project
- Gaining valuable and transferrable industry experience in the technology sector
- Exposure to internal and client stakeholders
- Dedicated HR business partner and Buddy scheme to help you settle in and grow
- Comprehensive induction as well as ongoing training to support you in your role
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee pensions
- Maitree: Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks,
- Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally
- Access to online training materials 24/7 including Lynda.com
- Corporate social responsibility: including TCS Mentors
- Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support
Application hints and tips:
Our process is in 3 stages:
- First round: competency based interview. You can prepare by ensuring you are familiar with your CV and can match your skills and experience to the role you have applied for. This can be anything from school or university projects, extracurricular activities or internship and work experience.
- Second round: Technical interview and culture fit. You can prepare by ensuring you have researched TCS company profile, mission and current projects. Familiarise yourself with our culture and other initiatives through our website, as well as social media, gradcracker profile, and news articles. Here we are looking to assess your alignment to joining our wider team, both in terms of your technical skills as well as interpersonal and career aspirations.
- Final interview: HR interview. This is your opportunity to show your passion for joining TCS, as well as discussing what you can expect from us in your role. You can prepare questions you’d like to ask in advance of the call.