Graduate Business Analyst
Are you a graduate with a passion for delivering excellence?
Do you enjoy problem solving and have an analytical mindset?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Are you looking to kick-start your career in Business Analysis?
Are you available to start your role by June 2019?
If you answered yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you!
As a Business Analyst, you will be joining our team in Leamington Spa. This is a Permanent graduate role. You will be trained and responsible for transforming the customer requirements into achievable technical specifications.
- Understand customer requirements through various delivery artefacts like Business Design Documents, user journeys, personas, user stories, etc.
- Attend customer meetings, workshops.
- Carry out fact finding tasks into the business's processes to see what they do and how they do it.
- Analyse findings and do gap fitment to come up with recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Help senior Business Analyst in updating and managing the delivery artefacts like Business Design documents, use cases.
- Facilitate sessions with test teams in review of test cases derived as outcome of use cases.
- Facilitate clarification sessions with technical teams for understanding of functional requirements.
Microsoft Office –word , excel and power point
What’s in it for you?
- Hands on experience in a prestigious and global firm working on an exciting project
- Gaining valuable and transferrable industry experience in the technology sector
- Exposure to internal and client stakeholders
- Dedicated HR business partner and Buddy scheme to help you settle in and grow.
- Comprehensive induction as well as ongoing training to support you in your role.
- Private medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Employee pensions.
- Maitree: Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks.
- Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally.
- Access to online training materials 24/7 including Lynda.com.
- Corporate social responsibility: including TCS Mentors.
- Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support.