- Are you a graduate with a passion for delivering excellence?
- Do you enjoy problem solving and have an analytical mindset?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
- Are you looking to kick-start your career in Testing?
- Are you available to start your role by June 2019?
If you answered yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you!
As a Graduate Tester, you will be joining our team in Manchester. This is a Permanent graduate role. You will be trained and responsible for the following:
- Test Plan and Test Case preparation.
- Understanding the business logic.
- Defect tracking.
Basic testing skills:
- Understanding of Software development life cycle
- Basics of Telecom
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills & team-working skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Hands on experience in a prestigious and global firm working on an exciting project
- Gaining valuable and transferrable industry experience in the technology sector
- Exposure to internal and client stakeholders
- Dedicated HR business partner and Buddy scheme to help you settle in and grow.
- Comprehensive induction as well as ongoing training to support you in your role.
- Private medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Employee pensions.
- Maitree: Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks.
- Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally.
- Access to online training materials 24/7 including Lynda.com.
- Corporate social responsibility: including TCS Mentors.
- Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support.