Graduate Business Analyst
- Are you a graduate with a passion for delivering excellence?
- Do you enjoy problem solving and have an analytical mindset?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
- Are you looking to kick-start your career in Business Analysis?
- Are you available to start your role in July 2019?
If you answered yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you!
As a Graduate Business Analyst, you will be joining our team in Newcastle upon Tyne. This is a Permanent graduate role. You will be trained and responsible for transforming the customer requirements into achievable technical specifications.
- Understand customer requirements through various delivery artefacts like Business Design Documents, user journeys, personas, user stories, etc.
- Attend customer meetings, workshops.
- Carry out fact finding tasks into the business's processes to see what they do and how they do it
- Analyse findings and do gap fitment to come up with recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Help senior Business Analyst in updating and managing the delivery artefacts like Business Design documents, use cases.
- Facilitate sessions with test teams in review of test cases derived as outcome of use cases.
- Facilitate clarification sessions with technical teams for understanding of functional requirements.
- Microsoft office – word, excel and power point.
- Good presentation skills.
- Should have ability to see problems from different dimension/s and to solve them excellent analytical skills.
- Should have ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should have excellent team-working skills.
- Should have ability to prioritise tasks.
- Should have ability to anticipate issues and respond to unforeseen changes.
- Should have ability to meet deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
- Hands on experience in a prestigious and global firm working on an exciting project
- Gaining valuable and transferrable industry experience in the technology sector
- Exposure to internal and client stakeholders
- Dedicated HR business partner and Buddy scheme to help you settle in and grow.
- Comprehensive induction as well as ongoing training to support you in your role.
- Private medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Employee pensions.
- Maitree: Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks.
- Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally.
- Access to online training materials 24/7 including Lynda.com.
- Corporate social responsibility: including TCS Mentors.
- Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support.