(based on 18 ratings in 2016)
"Friendly, ambitious, impressive."
- Great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- Salaries could be better when compared to firms at a similar level.
- Being given a lot of responsibility early on can be intimidating to some.
- There is not much opportunity for overseas secondments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!