(based on 8 ratings in 2018)
"Ambitious, friendly, punching above its weight."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- The hours can be unpredictable at times.
- There are no international secondments available.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!