(based on 12 ratings in 2017)
"Innovative and forward-looking."
- There’s a great camaraderie and support network among staff and trainees.
- Trainees are given high levels of responsibility and varied work from day one.
- Trainees think very highly of the offices and their location.
- There’s a lot of formal training on offer as well as a mentor and buddy system.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent.
- Associate salaries could be better when compared to firms at a similar level.
- Retention rates have dipped recently.
- There is not as much opportunity for overseas secondments as some would like.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!