Joining our Taster Programme is an excellent way to engage with our work and start developing the skills and behaviours needed to enhance your employability skills.
Over the course of one day, you’ll take part in a series of interactive workshops which focus on debating, problem solving, communication and reflection. Through these sessions, you will be able to reflect on your personal skill set, acquire new skills and create a bespoke development plan. You’ll also experience working in an unfamiliar team and seeing how other people approach the same challenges, and gain an insight into the rewards and demands of teaching.
During the day you’ll meet some of our ambassadors – graduates who have completed our two-year Leadership Development Programme – who will share their experiences with you, making sure that you are in the best position to progress on your leadership journey.
- Skills training that will enhance your employability
- Understanding of how you can use your skills to help us achieve our vision
- Create your own bespoke development plan based on your skills and aspirations
- Opportunity to meet our partners and Graduate Recruitment team and start
- Fast-track through initial stages of the application process for our Insight
- Programme and Brand Manager Programme (provided you meet the criteria)
To apply for our Taster Programme you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
In your first year of study, or your first or second year of study if you are on a
- four-year course
- 300 UCAS points, or equivalent (excluding general studies)
- Studying a degree or have A-levels that align with our LDP criteria
Our Taster Programme is running on the following dates:
- 21 November
- 22 November
- 28 November
Don’t miss out – apply now.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!