Brand Manager Programme
What you achieve in life should not be determined by how much your parents earn. Yet in the UK, that is sadly too often the case. We want to change that — and you can help us while you’re still at university.
Apply to become a Teach First Brand Manager. You’ll join a team of undergraduate students who work as part of our wider recruitment team to raise awareness of our mission to end educational inequality in the UK. You’ll use your creativity and drive to help us find great people for our graduate and undergraduate programmes.
What will you be doing?
As a Teach First Brand Manager, you’ll work proactively to ensure that we have a presence on your university campus. This paid role will see you work on brand awareness campaigns, give presentations to student societies, and autonomously work on a range of promotional activities. It’s a great opportunity to develop your future career, and your experiences may even drive you to eventually join our Leadership Development Programme, so you can go into schools and make a difference.
The best bits:
- Work flexible hours (which will average at around four hours a week)
- Get paid (£10.20/hour in London, £8.75 outside of London)
- Grow your network
- Gain experience in brand building, event organisation, public speaking and working with the media
- Be a vital part of an organisation that is striving to end educational inequality
- Brand Managers who meet the relevant criteria are automatically eligible to take part in a Leadership Development Programme and Insight Programme assessment
If you’re interested in applying for our graduate opportunity, the Leadership Development Programme, becoming a Brand Manager will give you a head start. The skills and attributes associated with the Brand Manager role are aligned with our selection competencies. Once you have received an offer for our Brand Manager Programme you’ll get a guaranteed place at a selection day for our Leadership Development Programme (provided you meet the programme’s criteria).
Universities we recruit at
To see the list of universities we recruit at, head to the ‘find out more’ section of the Brand Manager Programme page.