Looking for an incredibly rewarding career in education where each day brings new and exciting challenges?
Have you considered a job in a school that will train you to become a teacher whilst earning a salary?
If so, we still have places available on our salaried teacher training programme where you can learn on the job and enjoy the “light bulb moment” your students get on a daily basis. This is an excellent opportunity to train as a teacher within a school where you can truly make a difference to young people’s lives and help inspire the next generation.
By training on the job you'll be able to gain a wealth of practical experience and be part of the school community from the very beginning. You'll be able to start your journey to becoming a confident teacher with a blend of hands-on practical experience each day and an accredited provider equipping you with theoretical knowledge. You’ll never feel like you’ve been thrown in at the deep end with a collaborative team and support network with you every step of the way.
- Up to £28,000 in tax-free bursaries or earn a salary as you learn.
- Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) without having to pay any course fees.
- Receive on-going support from other experienced teachers and mentors in school.
- Become an integral part of the wider life and ethos of a school.
- Able to start at any point in the academic year.
- High-quality training.
With a network of schools located across London, each school welcomes staff and students from all backgrounds making it an excellent place to kick-start your teaching career. Every day will be different making it an exciting and varied role where you’ll have the opportunity to make a long-lasting impact on your students' lives.
- A commitment to make a difference.
- The ability to inspire and motivate.
- Previous experience working with young people is desirable.
- A 2.2 degree or above.
- Grade C (or equivalent) in GCSE maths and English (Grade C in one science subject is also required for primary teaching).
Apply now to teach and learn within a network of schools that will help you build a foundation for a successful career in education.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!