(based on 4 ratings in 2016)
"Engaging, intense and very enjoyable."
- The firm ensures interns are well looked after and are fully integrated into their teams.
- There are several social events and meals out organised for interns.
- Interns are given varied, interesting work and the same level of responsibility as new joiners.
- Hours can be unpredictable and are often long.
- The internship can be fairly intense at times since interns are given real responsibility.
- The training was useful but some felt that it was too brief.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!