Frontline’s Student Internship
Each summer we offer penultimate year students the opportunity to be part of the Frontline head office team for a three-week internship.
By joining our team, your valuable contribution will help us towards transforming the lives of vulnerable children in the UK. We are also committed to helping you to develop a range of transferable skills that will help you to succeed in your future career. Throughout the internship, you will be given support from our team to give you exposure to different experiences and improve your employability.
The internship will take place for three weeks from 25th June to 13th July 2018 to work in our head office in Chancery Lane, London. Applicants must have access to accommodation in London and/or be able to commute to our head office near Chancery Lane tube station during this period
- Applicants should be looking to develop their current skills and be open to learning new things
- Be creative and bring fresh ideas to Frontline
- Be active in their student community with wide networks
- Have some related experience to the role you are applying for
- Be passionate about Frontline’s mission and be keen to help us grow and develop
- Be organised, committed and hard working
- Be able to work as part of a team but also able to use your initiative and manage your own workload
Education and background
- Right to work in the UK
- Strong belief, enthusiasm and commitment to Frontline’s programme, mission and values
- You must be a penultimate year student expecting a 2:1 or 1st in your undergraduate degree
- You must have grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English
- A paid three-week charity internship (paid London living wage)
- Make a valuable contribution towards our mission
- Benefit from working among a range of different
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a dynamic charity.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!