We are looking for an independent, entrepreneurial team player who is eager to learn the ropes of online marketing at a fast growing tech scale-up.
The Inner Circle is a social dating app that connects ambitious, like-minded singles around the world. Since inception in November 2012, The Inner Circle has rapidly expanded and is currently active across the world, with over 1M members across the globe and stories to tell. Next to online, The Inner Circle hosts insane parties in cities like New York, London, LA, Paris, Sydney and many more!
What you'll be doing
As Junior Marketeer, we will teach you the ins-and-outs of online marketing and you will get to put it into practice from start. From lead generation to optimising creatives and the customer journey, to monitoring the marketing campaigns and learning from the data.
At The Inner Circle we love working as a team and you will be working together with our incredibly talented, passionate team to help The Inner Circle establish itself around the world.
What makes you successful
- You can tell us exactly what it is about our mission or product that interests you, and why.
- You have some experience with social media advertising or other forms of online marketing or influencer marketing.
- You thrive of connecting with new people, love a bit of hustling and ideally have some sales experience.
- You are wildly creative, with a keen intuition for what makes a compelling story.
- Your attention to detail is second to none and you excel at writing and communicating in native English.
- You flourish in a fast-paced environment. As such, you’re organised, structured and have great planning skills.
- You love getting stuck into data, have great analytical skills and keep learning more in-depth.
- Have completed a Bachelors or Masters degree.
As a members of our team you get to enjoy our awesome parties with friends.
Our offices are based in Battersea, London.
Sounds like the dream job?
Please email us with your resume and a short explanation about what appeals about The Inner Circle and the marketing position.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!