Latin American Emerging Markets Internship Programme
As the leading provider of international internships we have chosen Colombia, one of the world’s most exciting and fastest growing economies, for our emerging markets internship programme.
Having partnered with the Colombian government and a range of Latin American blue chip companies, we offer amazing international internship opportunities for the most talented and ambitious candidates. We offer internships across all career fields. We have placed interns in the past with organisations such as the Colombian government, BanColombia and Hewlett Packard.
We have an extensive network of partner organisations that offer a variety of elite hands-on roles. We also offer language courses and full cultural immersion, providing everything needed for succeeding and living abroad. Our programme is for those who aspire to be the next generation of global leaders.
*Please note, Spanish language skills are not necessary, fluent English is the only language requirement.
Our emerging markets internship programme includes:
- A top internship in your field of interest
- Quality accommodation
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Visa assistance
- Full-time support from our local team
- Regular social & cultural events
- Advanced professional training including:
- Workplace HR Assessment: Partnering with the world's leading HR agency DDI International, we provide a workplace personality and skills assessment usually exclusive to CEO’s and corporate leaders.
- Professional training materials: Access to our in-house developed library of training materials on the key topics essential to your professional development and growth.
To apply, please complete the online application form via the link below .
“The culture is extremely rich and diverse; I have had a fantastic time whilst meeting so many interesting and welcoming people, interns and locals alike. I am very sad to have to leave but I am extremely grateful to The Intern Group for providing me with this fantastic opportunity.”
Tosca Griffin, Cambridge University
“I would absolutely recommend the Intern Latin America programme. It was a fantastic experience and any keen linguist should seriously consider it as an option to improving their written and spoken Spanish.”
Adam Telling, Durham University
"My expectations were thoroughly surpassed. I had a great time interning with FIFA and it was fun working with the local people. The extracurricular/social part was far beyond what I ever expected. Being able to explore the city so thoroughly and having so many things to do every night was such a treat. 10/10."
Tiffany Agard, Harvard University
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!