European Trainee Program
Program Start Dates: April 2017 and September 2017
Duration: 4.5-month program, followed by full time position
Contract: permanent contract from the start of the trainee program
Primary location: United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, Germany or Poland
Note: willingness to relocate and EU + UK working rights are required
Kraft Heinz Vision
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream - it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. Like our passion for developing great foods, we are also dedicated to the development of great leaders.The Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program (ETP) is a highly competitive development Program for candidates seeking an exciting leadership career with Kraft Heinz.
The Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program:
- Is a 4.5-month journey offering a unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational corporation operates.
- Is designed for future leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded well.
- Provides accelerated career opportunities and exposure to aspects of our business normally not seen so early in a career, including exposure to senior leaders.
- Provides trainees with business support and mentorship throughout the Program.
Your journey at Kraft Heinz:
- During a 6-week functional bootcamp in the UK and the Netherlands you will get a hands-on induction in all the different functions to accrue the experiences you will need to be successful as a future leader within Kraft Heinz (People & Legal, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations and R&D Training Weeks).
- After this first bootcamp you start in a Field Sales bootcamp in the UK and Italy, where you will learn everything about the importance of sales.
- This is followed by a real business project in one functional area.The project focuses on the development of key technical, business, and leadership skills by completing high level assignments.
- At the conclusion of the 4.5-months, you will be placed into a role where you can add immediate value. Your role and location will be defined together.
- Your career journey from that point forward is not governed by a set path, is not limited to one function and has no rules on required time in role before you take on the next challenge.
Profile – Basic Qualifications:
- University qualification equivalent to Upper Second-Class Degree in the UK, or a Master degree for Mainland Europe
- Recent graduates from all disciplines: Operations, Business, Engineering, Tech, IT, HR, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.
- Max. working experience: 1 year after graduation
- Good knowledge of English language
- Ability and willingness to relocate in Europe
- Impressive extra-curriculars
What we are looking for in our talent:
- Ownership – Thinks and acts like an owner
- Intellect – Data driven insights and results. Simplifies and Solves
- Intensity – Proactive and self-driven to add value
- Courage – Thinks big and makes bold choices
- Engagement – Attracts, retains, motivates talent
- Learning Agility – Potential to work in any function
- Delivers – Output metrics as the ultimate measure
What we will deliver to you:
- High Accountability – real autonomy
- Real Meritocracy – the best succeed
- Goal Setting – rigorous and aligned
- Careers – promote from within
- Winning – create a legacy of success
- Permanent contract at the start of the Trainee Program
- Intensive training and exposure to different Business Units
- Highly competitive benefits
- Rewards means different things to different people. At Kraft Heinz we like to offer an outstanding package, based on meritocracy. We take a brave approach to rewarding our people
Deadline Application: you can apply from 8 Sept until 17 Nov 2016.
Note: Make sure you mention your preferred startdate in your cover letter (e.g. April 2017 or September 2017).
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!