The Oxford Group
The Oxford Group is a people-focussed business driven by a passion for helping organizations get the best from their people, unleash hidden talent and successfully manage their business through times of change.
We offer a full curriculum of courses, workshops, masterclasses and one-to-one coaching at all levels of the Leadership Pipeline, through both standard and bespoke solutions.
Our business is based on three pillars which guide all of our decisions:
- Delivering business impact to our clients
- Working as a global partner to the world's leading and most respected organizations
- Operating as a global business with local understanding
These pillars ensure that we can provide you with the highest levels of service, best quality programmes, and most experienced staff in their fields.
Since 2015 The Oxford Group has been part of The City & Guilds Group, a global leader in skills development, which enables people and organizations develop their skills for personal and economic growth. The Oxford Group has joined City & Guilds, ILM (The Institute of Leadership & Management) and City & Guilds Kineo, which work with 200 education providers, businesses and governments in over 80 countries, through 10,000 training centres, providing work-relevant education and training in 26 industries:
- City & Guilds develops programmes of learning, learning technology, certification and assessment, to support colleges, training providers and governments
- ILM is the UK's largest management body, and helps individuals, education providers and businesses to improve the standards of leadership and management
- City & Guilds Kineo is a global workplace learning company providing e-learning, learning management systems, apprenticeships, qualifications and managed learning services
- Together we can provide employees and organisations with a comprehensive range of services to develop the skills they require for long-term financial success and talent development.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!