Digital Delivery Graduate
Are you our next Rising Star?
You’ve graduated (or in the final stage of your last year) and it’s time to start your next adventure. You have big ideas and you want to voice them. And you want to become part of a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments for yourself and millions of players around the world. Welcome to The Stars Group.
Our graduate role offers a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and experience working for one of the world’s largest publicly listed online betting and gaming companies.
So, who are we? We’re home to some of the biggest, most exciting brands in the online gaming industry, with offices, events and players all over the world. We’re the ultimate owner of such brands as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and BetEasy as well as live poker tour and event brands.
Your seat is open.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll need to own projects, being passionate and confident in what you deliver
- Following project processes and having the confidence to make recommendations to improve these
- Act as the point of contact for clients on digital delivery matters
- Build strong relationship and maintain frequent contact with multiple stakeholders
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Understand digital media plans and specifications
- Working with short deadlines and fast turnarounds
- Foreseeing any potential issues that may occur throughout the whole project process
- Able to write detailed briefs and construct timings plans (using excel. No MS Project skill required)
- Becoming a master of all brand guidelines, ensuring all assets align with them
- Zealous attention to detail when QAing a diverse range of assets and testing Web Pages across browsers where necessary
- Ensuring all assets are delivered and distributed to relevant stakeholders in accordance to the brief and specific instructions
- Updating statuses for the projects you are working on
- Organising and able to lead meetings
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital, Business or Marketing, having graduated with, or on track to achieve, a 2:1 or higher
- Highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure, with the ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
- Able to use Skype, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook Office (emails)
- Be proactive, have a “can do” attitude to problem solving, be willing to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Interest in online gaming (preferably Poker)
- Project planning and/or management experience
- Experience with working within a team (work or educational projects)
- Basic understanding of Digital communication channels (Display (GIFs, JPEGs and HTML5), VOD, Paid Social (Facebook Statics to Canvases, Snapchat, Instagram & Twitter), Landing Pages, Affiliates, HPTOs)
- We’ll aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. After that, you’ll be invited to complete a video interview. If successful, you’ll then be invited to an assessment centre in March 2019.
- We’ll take your summer plans into consideration when organising a start date but ideally we’d like the successful candidate to start in July 2019. So, if you are planning on doing some post-uni travelling, you can take that into consideration when booking your return flight.
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
“We’re a very tightknit team and our working styles complement each other. Team work is essential - no-one should feel they have the whole world on their shoulders. Work Hard and Play Hard!”
Perks and Benefits
The salary for this job is competitive for the graduate market, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Whilst we don’t like to brag, we think we’re a pretty great place to work! Our London office is a modern, open plan office that boasts swanky refreshment stations and an unlimited supply of snacks
Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties. As an advocate of work/life balance, we offer an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours. Some courses our stars have used this for include 3D unicorn cake making, skiing lessons and learning to scuba dive!
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.