Think Ahead Graduate Programme
Why join Think Ahead?
On Think Ahead’s paid two-year programme, participants:
- Take on a challenging and varied role, with responsibility from day one.
- Get paid to spend two years training on-the-job and working in a community mental health team, alongside clinical professionals.
- Make a significant difference to the lives of people with mental illness.
- Gain world-class qualifications, qualifying as a social worker and gaining a master’s degree.
- Start a fast-track career with leadership training and transferable skills.
Applications open online in September 2018. Assessment centres will be held from November 2018, and successful candidates will be informed within three weeks of their assessment centre.
Think Ahead is a highly selective programme. No prior experience of social work is necessary, but to be accepted candidates must:
- Hold or achieve at least a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a subject other than Social Work
- Hold Grade C GCSE in English Language and Maths or equivalent
- Have the right to remain and work in the UK entire duration of the 26-month programme.
- Show a passion for improving the lives of people with mental illness.
- Demonstrate key attributes including resilience, empathy, and intelligence.