Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, seven offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
As an Analyst you will join our Connections Team, which facilitates private consultations between our clients and industry experts. Your role will be to work alongside a project team to quickly identify the gaps in our clients’ knowledge, research companies and target industry experts who our clients could speak with to help them make better informed business decisions. The key is to engage with these individuals to understand whether they are the right fit for our clients, before putting them in touch for a 1-1 phone consultation or meeting.
The work is fast paced – you will be working on multiple requests on any given day, all with tight time lines, and spanning a wide variety of industries and geographies. You will be on the phone having conversations about sector developments which you could be reading about days or months later in the pages of the Wall Street Journal or Financial Times.
Training and Development
Our comprehensive training program includes both classroom-based and on-the-job learning that will teach you the fundamentals of our businesses and our clients. You will learn to generate revenue by using public research tools and databases to prospect and recruit industry experts over the phone.
Over the course of two years you will progress from a new hire to a seasoned connector, and will develop further commercial and professional skills such as:
- How to communicate and negotiate with top industry experts and clients globally
- Project management and client service to effectively deliver on our clients’ requests
- Effective account management and business development to create strategies to increase the adoption of our products and services
- Talent development and leadership to use throughout your career
Is this role for you?
If you are looking to develop strong interpersonal skills, to learn how to influence others and to progress quickly in a goal oriented team, then the Analyst role could be a great fit.
If you are interested in developing Excel skills, consulting skills, joining an early stage start-up, or are looking for a role as a sell-side Research Analyst who makes buy / sell / hold recommendations on a stock, Third Bridge is not the place for you.
What we look for
This is a position for team players who enjoy connecting with others and are highly motivated by exceeding performance targets. Our most successful analysts:
- Face new challenges and overcome obstacles to reach their goals
- Possess high emotional intelligence and persuasive communication skills
- Assess situations, present information and communicate ideas using a systematic approach
- Take every opportunity to learn from their experiences and implement feedback to develop personally and professionally
- Hold an undergraduate degree with a strong academic record. Ideally you have 0-2 years of work experience. What kind of work experience? It almost doesn’t matter. We have former brokers, paralegals, consultants, actor/servers. What matters is your curiosity, drive and ambition.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK
- Fluent in a European language aside from English is a plus
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!