Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, seven offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
First job out of college not what you thought it would be? Boring? No real responsibility? Just a cog in a wheel? If you are ready to leave dull and join something special, keep reading.
Fueled by hyper-growth, we are actively interviewing for our rapidly expanding London office. As a Research Analyst, you will join our Connections Team, which facilitates private consultations between our clients and industry experts. You will learn how to track down the most relevant people to help investors answer questions across a wide range of industry sectors. This is the intelligence that reveals the true value in their deals. You'll be on the phone talking to industry experts in a matter of days.
If you are interested in developing Excel skills, consulting skills, or joining an early stage start-up, or are looking for a role as a sell-side Research Analyst who makes buy / sell / hold recommendations on a stock, Third Bridge is not the place for you.
As a Research Analyst you will generate revenue by sourcing subject matter experts and presenting them to clients so they can make more informed investment decisions. You will work with other members of the Connections team in offices around the world to deliver on our clients' projects. Every day brings a variety of projects; in the morning you can be working on a project about advertising trends in social media, by lunch a client calls asking about the Internet of things. The next day it could be a project on the debt restructuring of Gymboree. You won't be living in Excel and PowerPoint, or out of a suitcase; you'll be on the phone having conversations about business and sector developments which you could be reading about days or months later in the pages of the Wall Street Journal or Financial Times.
Dive into our comprehensive training program and as you progress from a new hire to a seasoned connector, you will learn:
- About our business, our team and our clients
- How to use our proprietary tools and public databases to prospect and recruit specialists who are the most pertinent for each project
- How to manage a project and develop relationships with experts and clients
- Account management skills to understand client market share and develop strategies to increase the adoption of our products and services
- Leadership and client relationship skills to use throughout your career
- Operate from a place of "the worst that happens is they say no"
- Persuasive communication skills: People want to hear what you have to say
- Assess opportunities, present information and communicate ideas using a systematic approach
- Willing to learn and open to feedback
- Hold an undergraduate degree with a 2.1 or above (or equivalent). Ideally you have 0-2 years of work experience. What kind of work experience? It almost doesnt matter. We have former brokers, paralegals, consultants, actor/waiters. What matters is your curiosity, drive and ambition
- Be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
- Fluent in a European language aside from English is a plus
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!