(based on 9 ratings in 2015)
"Ambitious, starting-up, caring."
- Graduates have the opportunity to progress rapidly
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - all ideas for growing the business are listened to
- Bonuses and remuneration are generous
- Great exposure to high-level, international clients
- There can be a certain amount of pressure to reach targets
- Hours can be quite long on occasion
- Formal training tapers off as the scheme progresses
- Firm doesn't place much emphasis on CSR
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!