Future Leaders Programme – IT
Innovation shaped our past - you shape our future
Since the beginning of time people have had a fascination with exploring and seeking new adventure. Each new journey is a personal voyage of discovery.
As a pioneer with a trusted heritage, we have shaped the modern travel experience by understanding what our customers want and inspiring their dreams. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world; including overseas, tour operations and an airline, the sky really is the limit for your career progression.
Why join us?
You will join an international programme focused on using innovation and cutting edge technology to make sure that we provide unforgettable experiences for our customers. During the two year programme, you'll complete three placements across our global business and gain experience in all areas of IT.
Ultimately the programme is designed to equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience to be a Future Leader for Thomas Cook and we're committed to helping you get there. You will receive extensive training and support to achieve your goals and build your future career with us.
The skills you'll need:
- 300+ UCAS points from 3 A Levels, excluding General Studies
- GCSE Grade B or above in Maths and English
- Graduating soon or have recently graduated with a Computer Science / Computer Engineering degree (achieved / predicted a minimum 2:1 classification)
- Internationally mobile - the programme will include multiple international rotations across Europe. You must be comfortable with completing the 6-8 month rotations in different countries across Thomas Cook.
- The ability to speak an additional European language fluently is desirable
- Natural problem solver and logical thinker, with demonstrable analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute positively to a team environment
- Disciplined and organised, motivated by results
- Confident decision maker, self-motivated with the drive to succeed
The application process:
- Application window closes: Monday 9th January 2017
- Online assessment - November 2016 to January 2017
- Sonru video interview - November 2016 to January 2017
- Assessment centre (in Peterborough, UK) - March 2017
- Offers made - March 2017
If you're looking to start a fantastic career with a leading international travel company and you've got what it takes to be part of our winning team, apply today!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!