Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
- The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years
- Over 400,000 professionals use our ﬁnancial desktops including Thomson Reuters EikonTM
- Over 85% of Fortune 500 companies use our Legal offerings
- 100 of the Top 100 CPA ﬁrms use our Tax & Accounting knowledge solution
- 1,000,000,000 people worldwide read or see Reuters news every day
- Founded 165 years ago, Reuters has been the first to break the news of some of the most historic moments of our time, such as the Titanic hitting an iceberg, the fall of the Berlin Wall and the Facebook® IPO
We have graduate opportunities in Business, Finance Sales and Technology. While each programmes varies in length and structure, they are all designed to bring enthusiastic, intelligent and innovative graduates, in the early stages of their careers, into the business and develop them into professionals.
As part of a wider global graduate community, graduates will network and work with individuals across multiple time zones and geographies. Graduates will be exposed to multiple industries, product types, content and a diverse set of employees all working together to deliver solutions for our customers. A strong alumni network, mentoring programmes, ongoing feedback, and structured development sessions provide a platform for graduates to succeed.
On joining, all graduates participate in an intensive training workshop designed to provide an overview of the company, a good understanding of our customers and products, core skills like excel and financial markets training, strategic networking and insights from senior leaders.
We also have internship opportunities in Business, Finance, Sales and Technology within our Summer Internship Programmes. All internships are eight weeks, are London-based and include components focused on business experience, development and networking.
We’re proud to be recognized by some of the most important and influential publications and organizations around the world including:
- Top Employers UK - The Top Employer Institute (2016)
- UK National Equality Standard (2015)
- Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers (2016)
- Best UK Companies For Work-Life Balance - Glassdoor (2016)
Our Benefits (Graduate Programmes Only)
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer:
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Gym Subsidy
- 2 paid volunteer days a year to support the causes that mean the most to you
Following your application, you will be taken through a structured recruitment process which includes:
- Initial CV and Candidate Profile Screen
- Online Situational Strengths Test
- Video Interview
- Assessment Centre
Want to find out more? Download the Thomson Reuters Our Story App from Google Play or iTunes
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!