(based on 12 ratings in 2018)
"Great culture and a company that customers can trust."
- The friendly and supportive culture makes for a good working environment.
- Graduates are trusted with a high level of freedom and responsibility.
- There are lots of opportunities to develop your career by experiencing different departments.
- Flexibility of working hours is allowed to help create a good work/life balance.
- Some found that the starting salaries on offer could be a little higher.
- The amount of flexibility makes some feel that there could be more guidance.
- Some feel that there is a lack of diversity among the senior team.
- The training on offer is not always tailored to the department people are working in.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!