Graduate Software Developer
You are a graduate with a real passion for learning. You're curious and often challenge and ask "why?". It's not unusual for you to have had 5 new and brilliant ideas before breakfast. You're a geek at heart and love to play around with the latest cool technologies, and aren't afraid to admit it. You've always been great at solving problems. You believe that the world can be a better place through the use of technology, and want to help make that happen.
Have we got it right - does this sound like you?! If yes, we'd love to chat with you about a career as a graduate software developer with ThoughtWorks!
To apply for the role, you'll most probably have some programming experience in object-oriented languages such as Java, C#, Python or Ruby. We don't expect you to be an expert, but we will put your programming skills to the test in our interview process, so be prepared for that.
As a graduate Software Developer with ThoughtWorks, here's what you can do:
- Learn something new every day
- Travel a lot
- Work with the latest technologies
- Share your ideas
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices such as TDD and pair programming
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality
- Spend your first few weeks training in India or China with other graduates at ThoughtWorks University (TWU)
This role will be based in London or Manchester, however you can expect an element of travel so ideally you’ll be flexible to travel should we need your expertise in our other offices.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!