Sales Development Representative (French/German speaking)
Our client is disrupting the business phone industry! They provide an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool. The platform easily integrates with CRMs, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service. With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, the platform gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes. By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, the company has convinced more than 5000 firms worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird. We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and sales to join our Paris office. This role involves researching companies, organising sales outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending it to an Account Executive. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart client facing people.
What you will do :
- The Sales Development Rep works within the sales team and will be working side by side with an Account executive to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Highlight value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Book demos and meetings.
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications.
- Travel with the German and French team to all events
What we are looking for :
- Impressive communication skills
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and a willingness to learn even more
- Rigor and organization (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)
- Fluent in German or French is nice to have!
What we offer :
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the centre of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team