Customer Experience Executive – Travel Start-Up
Our client provides luxury adventure holidays where customers can fully immerse themselves in the culture yet stay in fashionable surroundings. They are searching for driven Customer Experience Executives with a passion for adventures and customer interaction to provide frontline support to adventures across the globe; on the phone, by email and on social media.
They are looking for a versatile Customer Experience Executive that is passionate about travel, has a knack for delivering best-in-class service and is motivated by exceptional customer care. This is a critical role within our client’s award-winning travel business that will see you become an advocate for their growing community around the world, and keep pace with their changing needs. The role of a Customer Experience Executive offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate with their product, sales and marketing departments, and shape the direction of their fast-growing adventure portfolio.
The role of a Customer Experience Executive:
- Act as a key brand ambassador, building strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide incisive customer insights to the heads of the customer happiness, product and sales departments to ensure clients' needs are heard and considered
- Actively anticipate opportunities to advance customer service, looking out for risks, potential gains and issues with delivery
- Maximise revenue by listening and responding to our customers
- Contribute to and influence customer engagement and experience strategy
A successful Customer Experience Executive will need:
- Some experience dealing with customers in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for customer care and a genuine interest in learning about new adventure products
- Knowledgeable about travel to the degree that you will be confident advising clients on various issues
- Exceptional organisational skills that will allow you to seamlessly juggle emails, phone calls and ongoing initiatives
- An attentiveness to detail and the aptitude to really listen, ensuring a brilliant customer service
- Efficiency, with a fine eye for detail and the determination to make projects happen through high-quality work
Our client offers their Customer Success Consultant:
- A competitive salary as well as a position in one of the hottest international start-ups and a chance to truly be a part of something great and challenging
- Cash award of £700 to use for either a free flight to a destination that they sell once a year, or put towards training and expand your skills in new areas
- Flexible work hours and an opportunity to experience their trips at a discounted price and possible opportunity to recce one of our latest adventures
- Fast-paced, exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career, learn new skills and experiment with new ideas
- Great offices with free delicious lunches, fruit, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks
This is an outstanding opportunity for an outgoing, well-travelled individual to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career, learn new skills and see the world.