Executive Search Research Consultant - Finance
We have partnered with a leading financial services executive search consultancy. Founded in London 20 years ago, it is now ranked in the Top 10 Financial Services Executive Recruitment Firms in the UK. They are increasing the size of their research team and are now looking to hire recent graduates to be Executive Search Research Consultants.
Our client has an in-house research team based across their offices globally that produces in-depth research to support the placing of senior executives. Research consultants will gain in-depth experience and knowledge in financial markets research will be networking with market professionals to build knowledge on candidate pools, markets and product trends. You will also be fully involved in the search process from the inception of an assignment to completion. Researchers will attend the initial briefing through to mapping and networking with the universe of candidates, and finally supporting the consultant in presenting the shortlist of candidates to the client. This close working relationship will enable you to fully understand the culture of the client organisation, the requirements for each project and to help tailor the research process to the client.
Executive Search Research Consultant will provide support to their consultant(s) in the following capacity:-
- Knowledge Management & Desk Research
- Telephone work
- Written Work
- Candidate & Client Interaction
- Business Development
An Executive Search Research Consultant will need to have:-
- Excellent research skills and outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing to ensure a smooth and transparent process
- Rigorous, methodical approach and excellent attention to detail
- High levels of tenacity, creativity and lateral thinking to ensure optimum success with assignments
- Ability and credibility to build relationships over the telephone and in person
- A high level of intellect and naturally inquisitive nature
- A positive mind-set and belief that this leads to results
We are looking for keen Researchers with a 2:1 or above. This is a great opportunity for highly driven researcher with a keen eye for detail and great communication skills. Apply now.