Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Banking and Consultancy
Our client is one of the most prestigious recruitment firms in London. As a business, they were established over 15 years ago with a focus on placing senior level executives into financial services firms and consultancies. Their clients include top tier investment banks, High frequency trading hedge funds, and the Big 4 consulting firms.
They are looking to hire smart, hardworking and outgoing graduates to join their consultant training scheme, where you will be facing off to senior business executives at some of the biggest companies in the world.
A typical day will involve:
- Researching candidate pools and networking with senior business executives
- Qualifying candidates on their suitability for job openings you are recruiting for
- Arranging interviews and managing the interview processes
- Guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed
- Managing the offer process - negotiating salary, pay rates and ensuring both your client and candidate are happy with the offer
What you need:
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Great communication skills
- A positive, flexible attitude
- A strong drive to be successful in everything you do
- A consultative approach
Successful Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be heavily rewarded with an uncapped commission structure. The top earning Graduate last year at this firm earned £92k. Along with this our clients offers many perks and benefits such as Monthly nights out, weekly drinks, team breakfast every Friday, dinners at Michelin Star restaurants and quarterly socials..