We’re a specialist lender, offering short-term finance, auction finance, personal, commercial and buy-to-let mortgages and secured loans.
We’ve come a long way since we were founded back in 1974. In that time, we’ve seen many trends come and go in the world of politics, technology, pop culture, and of course, our specialist area – the world of finance.
But over more than 40 years, one thing that’s never changed is our unwavering commitment to common-sense lending. One that looks at each case individually, and takes a customer’s personal circumstances into account before trying to find a way to help. Even in the most complicated situations, or when the high street lenders find it hard to say ‘yes’.
We’re here for all sorts of people in all sorts of situations, providing the finance they need to move in, move up, get on, or start something. Like homebuyers, investors, property professionals, landlords, and small businesses. We’re all about partnerships too. We work with a vast network of intermediaries, including brokers, accountants, solicitors, banks and financial advisers to get their clients the finance they need.
A ‘computer says no’ mentality has never cut it with us. Nor has just relying on credit scores and a one-size-fits-all approach. Thankfully, life is more complex than a series of algorithms, that’s why we’ve always put our people’s experience and understanding of our customers’ needs front and centre of the decision-making process.
What our programme offers you:
- Rotations in 4 different departments to give you a solid understanding of the Financial Services industry and our business OR rotations through different teams in specific departments such as Finance, IT etc. (This will depend on the needs of the business at the time.)
- Graduate team projects, giving you the chance to have a real impact on our business
- Industry recognised qualifications
- A competitive salary with annual bonus potential
- A range of employee benefits including 25 days holiday, access to a local gym, pension and health care
What we are looking for:
- Minimum achievement of 2:1
- Graduation in 2017 or due 2018
- An interest and enthusiasm to work in the Financial Services industry
- The drive and passion to succeed in a growing and ambitious business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an innovative and resourceful approach
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!