TPP are seeking to recruit graduates and experienced professionals for our Technical Operations team. This diverse role will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Database & Server Administration
- Cyber Security Analysis
- Technical Research & Development
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Performance and Capacity Management
Whether you are developing your current skills set, or have come straight out of university, you will be trained on the job in all these areas, starting salary is based on experience.
We are looking for people with an inquisitive mind and keen eye for investigating and solving problems. Your key role will be to support and maintain our advanced IT infrastructure that uses innovative technologies to support our global healthcare products. You will also have the opportunity to research, design and implement exciting new projects around the world.
A few stats about SystmOne
Transactions per day: 1 billion
Patient records: 47 million
Data size: 650TB
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 21 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £32,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Pub Fridays
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- ABB or higher at A Level (or equivalent) including either Maths or IT
- 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
- A passion for computing and new technologies
- Natural problem solver
To apply, email your CV via the button below. When applying, please specify:
- Which university you attended
- Your degree classification
- All individual GCSE and A Level subjects and grades
- Where you heard about the job
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
The closing date for applications is 20th December 2018